you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
♥ June 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: against all odds
date: Sunday, December 6, 2009
time:11:08 PM
just great. another reminder that im not with him.
somehow my cell reminded me that it was our nigga day today.
uggghh the agony.
i seriously want to be happy again. i know this takes time and shit...
BUT I AM SO TIRED OF MISSING HIM.
so tired of the pain....
why should i miss him if he doesn't miss me!?
can't the thought of us reconciling and getting back together JUST
GO AWAY? frrickk. i miss him so much.

i needed you today migs, i didnt do too well in my tryouts. i needed to talk
to you. i dont know how well you're coping with us not being us anymore
but can't you just give me the slightest hint that you're hurting as much
as i am... please?
cause it friggin sucks that it seems like im the only one.

How can you just walk away from me 
When all I can do is watch you leave
 'Cause we've shared the laughter
 and the pain
 And even shared the tears 
You're the only one
 Who really knew me at all
I wish I could just make you turn around 
Turn around and see me cry 
There’s so much I need to say to you
 So many reasons why
 You're the only one Who really 
knew me at all 
So take a look at me now
 Cause there’s just an empty space 
And there’s nothing left here to 
Remind me
 Just a memory of your face 
So take a look at me now
 'Cause there’s just an empty space
And you coming back to me
 is against the odds 
And that’s what I've got 
to face


comment? / top