you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: against all odds
date: Sunday, December 6, 2009
time:11:08 PM
just great. another reminder that im not with him.
somehow my cell reminded me that it was our nigga day today.
uggghh the agony.
i seriously want to be happy again. i know this takes time and shit...
BUT I AM SO TIRED OF MISSING HIM.
so tired of the pain....
why should i miss him if he doesn't miss me!?
can't the thought of us reconciling and getting back together JUST
GO AWAY? frrickk. i miss him so much.

i needed you today migs, i didnt do too well in my tryouts. i needed to talk
to you. i dont know how well you're coping with us not being us anymore
but can't you just give me the slightest hint that you're hurting as much
as i am... please?
cause it friggin sucks that it seems like im the only one.

How can you just walk away from me 
When all I can do is watch you leave
 'Cause we've shared the laughter
 and the pain
 And even shared the tears 
You're the only one
 Who really knew me at all
I wish I could just make you turn around 
Turn around and see me cry 
There’s so much I need to say to you
 So many reasons why
 You're the only one Who really 
knew me at all 
So take a look at me now
 Cause there’s just an empty space 
And there’s nothing left here to 
Remind me
 Just a memory of your face 
So take a look at me now
 'Cause there’s just an empty space
And you coming back to me
 is against the odds 
And that’s what I've got 
to face


comment? / top