you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: for now
date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009
time:5:38 PM
Thanks for the talk the other day. it was a chance for me to find closure. i guess i'm gonna be OK. you still mean a lot to me and like what i said, you'll have that V.I.P section in my heart. i know i have to be strong for both of us, but especially for me, to get over us. even though that is so hard to say i gotta face it, cause it's true.. we're not together anymore.
i will not cry anymore no matter what, i promise ill be strong. i can do this i think i really can. this is probably one of the hardest things i am having to do but you said it'll be worth it, and i trust you. after all, we'll know if we are really meant to be together. i know you're doing pretty well and i'm happy for you and i really do hope you findItalic that true happiness you're looking for and i hope ill find mine, even though it might take a while. i am finally accepting the fact that we're not a couple anymore and i guess it's better off that way. so thanks for all the happy and sad experiences. you are my very first love, i'll tell my kids about you, and ill never forget you. you know that we're still friends and i'll be here for you. For now, i'm still picking up the pieces and trying to overcome the pain of that little hope that you and i will get back together.
I'm done with being miserable, like what you said i should just focus on my studies or try to find another guy. But to tell you the truth, you're my guy for high school, so i'll try to find someone after i graduate.
thanks for everything.



ps. please dont forget me too easily, come on i was your first.. for a lot of things and you were mine.


comment? / top