you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: gotta face it
date: Thursday, December 17, 2009
time:5:54 PM
I'm trying to beat this emptiness but I'm running out of time
I'm sinking in the sand , And I can't barely stand
I'm lost in this dream , I need you to hold me
I try to be patient, but I'm hurting deep inside
And I can't keep waiting, I need comfort late at night
And I can't find my way, won't you lead me home
Cause I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me
I'm scared of lonely


i know that youre just angry because of all the things I've said
before. you dont know how sorry i am for hurting you. if i could
i would actually give up EVERYTHING to make it up
to you, seriously, no lie... i would give everything for you just
so you could be happy again.
and for me... i'll be okay as long as you are.



How does forever turn into a few short months that
you’d do almost anything to get back.
How can you let go of something you once said
you couldn’t live without. How even though you know
something is best for you, it hurts just the same.
How the people who once wanted to spend every
second with you, think a few minutes of their time is
too much to spare. How people make promises despite knowing
how common it is for promises to be broken. How people
can erase you from their lives just because
it’s easier than working things out.






comment? / top