you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: undone&an apology
date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
time:2:30 AM
But there ain't no handbook,
you're on your own
Got no instructions
when it comes to love
Cause once you do something,
it can't be undone
Wish i could take back
letting you go..

Voices tell me i should carry on
but it feels like i'm swimming in an ocean all alone,
Do you still wonder if we made a big mistake?

why does it have to get so complicated,
acting so cold, refrigerated

This constant echoing
in my head,
I'm spinning around
You seem so unaffected
while i'm going through this hell

i don't wanna see you no more
i don't wanna feel you no more
take our memories,
throw them all aside
i hope you finally get what you want
It's killing me
that we can't be undone...

i know i may have made it rain,
please forgive me.. my weakness caused you pain.

but at night i pray..
that soon your face will fade away





comment? / top