you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: 2010 resolutions.. kinda
date: Friday, January 1, 2010
time:12:25 PM
"dream of the future not the past."



1. i find it weird but cool that two years ago
the new years party was held at my cousin's place
and i was single, then this year it was held there
again, and im single.

2. im going to become a vegetarian for 2010
(yeah, i know.. you think its impossible cause
im filipino, but i actually wanna do it k? so stfu)

3. im gonna change the setting of my room
(bigger bed)

4. study harder... FOR REAL.

5. have a really fun Birthday party

6. im going to get over him, and officially stop missing him.
[highly impossible, so make it possible!!! :'( ]

7. be first in Mr. Millward's math10 class...HAHAHA
well, aim for first :\

8. might have some plans to meet new guy... but
i don't know. (don't really want to .. :( cause seriously
you're my guy for high school)

9. do things for myself this year(cause last year i did everything
either for him or with him).

10. spend time with maaa girls.

11. get closer to God.

12. spend more time with my family.

13. out stand in Volleyball.

14. GET MY 'L' !!!! :]

15. AND FINALLY, be happy no matter what.




"there's no use looking back or wondering,
how it could be now or might have been."

you're always gonna be the one i know i'll never
forget. so instead of trying to push aside everything
im gonna keep them and be happy that i've made
great memories with you.
someday i hope you'll find the girl of your dreams,
and im gonna go up to her and tell her to treat you
like how i never did.. then i might punch her face
and kick her pecpec :)


comment? / top