you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
♥ June 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: pink
date: Sunday, January 31, 2010
time:12:59 AM
i took your words and i believed
in everything you said to me

if someone said three years from now,
you'd be long gone
i'd stand up and punch them out
cause they're all wrong
i know better cause you said forever, and ever
who knew...

i wish i could still call you a friend,
i'd give anything

if someone said count your blessings now for they're
all gone, i guess i just didn't know how i was all wrong
they knew better
still, you said forever, and ever
who knew..


comment? / top