you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: train of thought
date: Monday, January 4, 2010
time:12:15 AM
*SIGH
so today i went to the states with Ren's family
and his momma reminded me of him again :\

" ooh Ivy i got to see his whole entire family at mass
the other day, and you know.. he looks so good naah.
he looks better than his brother. he got taller, and skinnier"

"ha-ha, yeah Ninang O"

"and you were suppose to read, they announced your
name and everything, but you didnt show so Ren had to go
and read last minute."

"oh right, haha sorry i got mixed up with the schedule."

"yeah, is he still yours? "

"oh, no....... i dont like him anymore Ninang"

what a great conversation right?!
she even reminded me that he looks great! :(
WHATTA DAY.





“whenever you
feel like giving up,
think of the reasons
why you held on”





comment? / top