you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
♥ June 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: so cold
date: Monday, February 8, 2010
time:10:51 PM
I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons  
Finally content with a past I regret  I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness  
For once I'm at peace with myself  I've been burdened with blame, 
trapped in the past for too long  
I'm moving on 
I had it all, but I let it slip away  
Couldn't see I treated you wrong  
Now I wander around, feeling down and cold  
Still trying to believe that you're gone.. i hate this   
I know it takes f*cking time to heal when you're hurting so much  
Couldn't see that I was blind  To let you go  .. some days i still feel so cold.


comment? / top