you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
♥ June 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: limited edition
date: Thursday, December 24, 2009
time:11:54 AM
CANT BELIEVE WE GOT A PS3
HOLY CRAAAP.
AAAND THE LIMITED EDITION
BEATLES ROCK BAND.
now it feels like Christmas, just add snow.

you were supposed to be the first i would tell


comment? / top