you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. I know I let you down Again and again I know I never really treated you right, I've paid the price I'm still paying for it every day... so IM SORRY, SERIOUSLY.. I AM. ill do anything to take the things i said to hurt you back, anything. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME/SPACE/PLACE IM GOING TO THINK ABOUT HIM... NO WHERE ELSE..please no where else.

think before you hit the snooze button

"there are a million ways to bleed out but you're my favourite" everyone says it's a change for the better,but i say boy, you changed my forever. relationships, they can be as strange as the weather. rain or sun we'll sing this one together..

links


archives
♥ June 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ May 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

title: just a memory
date: Monday, January 4, 2010
time:1:34 AM
HAHAHA,
so i just finished talking to you on msn
(gosh, that hurt)
and i told him i found his shirt.
that just reminded me of the time when
i was trying to find something to hammer
his button back on to his pants,
out of all things i find a lotion bottle.
so i swing at it reeaaallly hard,
and the bottle exploded.. EVERY WHERE.
after that, we just kinda looked at each other
like OMG.
HAHAHA, still makes me laugh even though
i know there will be no more
of those happy/wtf moment in a looooong time.
im glad i shared that with you :) .... but im also sad
that its gone.

"i'll keep waiting 'til that day you come
back to me, life's too short to live without
you, where you are is where i wanna be"



comment? / top